To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAvinguda Palma, Av. Palma, 07170 Valldemossa, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outbound Mallorca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Walk with Sea Views in Valldemossa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Walk with Sea Views in Valldemossa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Walk with Sea Views in Valldemossa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Walk with Sea Views in Valldemossa?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 119365P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesMallorcaHiking - Balearic IslandsHiking - IbizaHiking - BarcelonaCategory
Bellver CastleMarineland MallorcaNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Platja des Coll BaixBasilica de Sant FrancescSerra de Tramuntana Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Playa de MuroSon Amar Dinner ShowPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Aqualand El ArenalSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Sóller Palma AquariumWestern Water ParkKatmandu ParkHidroparkEs PontàsEs Trenc BeachFormentor and Puerto Pollensa