- Palma de Mallorca shore excursion, including a 24-hour City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour
- Experience the top things to do in Palma de Mallorca while in port
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard a double-decker bus with audio commentary
- Set your own itinerary and explore the city at your own pace
- Upgrade to include a boat tour or entry to Bellver Castle with your ticket
- Mobile entry ticket available for extra convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Point: The first tour stop along the route is located on Avenida D'Antoni Maura near the Statue Es Foner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise past landmarks such as the Cathedral, the Palace of Almudaina, and the Plaza Mayor, hopping off whenever you'd like to explore an attraction further.
Hop-off or hop-on as many times as you like within the 24-hour validity period of your ticket, and choose to rejoin the tour at any one of 16 stops. The entire route takes approximately 80 minutes to complete and buses depart every 20 minutes from each stop.
Please see the Itinerary section for a list of all of the stops serviced by the route.
Boat Tour Upgrade
This option includes your hop-on hop-off bus ticket plus a 1-hour boat ride around Palma Bay with a selection of drinks and snacks served on board. (First tour is at 11am, last tour at 4:30pm, departing from Escalera Real.)
Bellver Castle Upgrade
This upgrade option includes your hop-on hop-off bus ticket plus admission to Bellver Castle. Take the bus tour for approximately 1.5 hours, followed by a 45-minute visit to Bellver Castle, a Gothic-style structure near Palma's city center.
Please note: Allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy because the start point is located within a 10-minute walk of the cruise port, allowing you to ensure your punctual return to the cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise Passenger Info:
- Guests are recommended to check with their cruise line on which Cruise Terminal the cruise ship will be in dock.
- Poniente Peraires:
- Stop 14, Estacion Maritima is the closest City Sightseeing bus stop to the cruise terminal. Guests will be required to walk through the terminal exit to the public street where the buses will be located.
- Muelle Pelaires Sur:
- The nearest stop is Stop 14, Estación Marítima, just near to the exit of the terminal. Alternatively, there may be a port shuttle provided by your cruise line, where you can hop on the bus at Stop 18 Muelle Comercia, in front of the shuttle point.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bus tour:
- Red Route: Operates 10:30am - 6:00pm. Full loop - 90 minutes apx. Frequency - every 40-75 minutes depending on time of day and demand.
- Purple Route (currently suspended): Operates 10:00am - 6:00pm (Tuesday - Sunday), every 40 minutes. Full loop - 20 minutes.
- Bus stops closed on Mondays: Hotel Valparaiso, Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro, Palacio Marivent, Es Baluard.
- Bellver Castle: Child and Senior tickets can be purchased on the bus or at the castle. Closed on Mondays. Free entry on Sundays.
- Boat Tour (if selected) - operates May - October. Duration: 60 Minutes. Frequency: 60 Minutes. First Tour: 11:00AM. Last Tour: 4:00PM. Departs from Escalera Real. Vouchers must be exchanged at bus stop 1 at least 15 minutes before boat departure time.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Please note that changes to times, frequencies and stops may occur with little to no notice due to the changing situation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion:Palma Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle.