2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Genova Caves, with their stalactites and stalagmites, lie just west of Palma, and boast an above-ground restaurant serving Mallorcan cuisine. With this tour, prebook admission to save on vacation time, and secure your place on your preferred date. Enjoy a guided underground tour to see and hear about their rock formations, and then savor tapas at the restaurant. Alternatively, upgrade for a full Mallorcan meal with drinks included.
- Enjoy the Caves of Genova and local tapas on a tour in Palma
- Prebook to make sure of your place and save hassle during your vacation
- Tour the underground rock formations and hear about them from a guide
- Savor tapas at the above-ground restaurant, or upgrade for a meal with drinks
Tapas menú with drinks<br/>Duration: 1 hour<br/>Famous entrantes del Payés <br/>Caves and Mallorcan Tapas: Caves entrance plus exquisite Mallorcan Tapas Tasting with drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (Mallorcan Tapas)
Departure & Return
El jardín del barbero, Ses Coves de Gènova , Carrer del Barranc, 45, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cuevas de Genova Admission and Tapas Tasting with drinks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cuevas de Genova Admission and Tapas Tasting with drinks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cuevas de Genova Admission and Tapas Tasting with drinks?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cuevas de Genova Admission and Tapas Tasting with drinks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28965P330
Compare Similar Experiences
Cuevas de Genova Admission and Tapas Tasting with drinks
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsWalking Tours - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Aqualand El ArenalNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)HidroparkKatmandu ParkEs PontàsEs Trenc BeachSerra de Tramuntana Bellver CastleMarineland MallorcaPalma Plaza MayorSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Playa de MuroRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Cala Santanyí Formentor and Puerto PollensaPalma Aquarium