To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer to/from meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure PointAv. Palma, 7, 07170 Valldemossa, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outbound Mallorca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk the Archduke's Trail, Valldemossa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk the Archduke's Trail, Valldemossa?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Walk the Archduke's Trail, Valldemossa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk the Archduke's Trail, Valldemossa?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 119365P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorca4WD Tours - Balearic IslandsSporting Events - Balearic IslandsHiking - Balearic IslandsExtreme - Balearic IslandsHistorical Tours - Balearic Islands4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaHiking - IbizaExtreme - IbizaHistorical Tours - Ibiza4WD Tours - BarcelonaSporting Events - BarcelonaHiking - BarcelonaExtreme - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Es Trenc BeachFormentor and Puerto PollensaPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Palma Plaza MayorSóller Basilica de Sant FrancescSon Amar Dinner ShowAqualand El ArenalSerra de Tramuntana Playa de MuroPalma AquariumBellver CastleRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Western Water ParkPlatja des Coll BaixEs Pontàs