- Tour Mallorca's wild southeastern coast on a 2-hour cruise
- Swim or snorkel at the secluded beach of Cala Marmols
- Discover island history and see old smugglers' caves
- Get close to sea cliffs and the historic fishing huts of S'Almunia
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring swimsuit, sunscreen, a towel and maybe a change of clothes or bathing suit to feel comfortable and dry in the way back.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather conditions all departures may be canceled without notice.
- The skipper has the authority on board and any changes or cancellations of trips will be for the sole purpose of ensuring the safety of our guests.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redstar Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Boat Trip from Cala Figuera to Calo de Moro, S'almonia, Cala Màrmols. Mallorca..