- Explore Mallorca's Bay of Alcudia and the Llevant nature park area by boat
- Marvel at the area's unique rock formations, sea caves and secluded coves
- Time for swimming, snorkeling, and paddle surfing
- Includes national park entrance fees
- Add some outdoor adventure to your time on Mallorca
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Float among this nature area’s collection of coves and sea caves, marveling at the turquoise waters, marine life, and unique geological formations. You’ll make a stop at one of the sea caves for swimming (weather permitting) and travel to a secluded cove for more time in the water. If you want to try out other activities like snorkeling or paddle surfing, equipment is available on board for no extra charge.
Your boat will return back to the Port of Alcudia at the conclusion of your voyage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Boat Trip in the Bay of Alcudia.