2 days (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Known for its eerie blue fame, the Ijen Crater is one of East Java’s most popular destinations. Save yourself the cost of a night’s accommodation by traveling through the evening from Malang or Surabaya on this efficient private tour. Arrive in good time to hike to the crater with your local guide, see the blue flame, watch the dawn, and enjoy a snack and a hot drink, before returning.
- Overnight private tour to the Ijen Crater from Malang or Surabaya
- Hike to the sulfur lake with a local guide to see the blue flame
- Includes water, snacks, and hot drinks
- Convenient private 2-way transfers direct from Surabaya or Malang hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Ijen Local Ranger
Coffee and/or Tea Break
All breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Departure & Return
Our Tour Guide will contact you for pick up
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each traveler must bring their own warm jacket, trekking shoes, and personal medicine,
- Kindly provide us with your WhatsApp number under international number so that we can contact you easily
- Not recommended for child aged under 5
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IDN Trip Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour start from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour start from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour start from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour start from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour start from Surabaya or Malang
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingPrivate Sightseeing ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalangBus Tours - East JavaHiking - East JavaPrivate Sightseeing Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaOvernight Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaCategory