12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation including gasolines and driver
Hotel pick-up and drop
Local trekking guide in Tumpaksewu
Additional extra time for visit to Kapas Biru waterfall
Departure & Return
Malang, Malang City, East Java, Indonesia
We provide hotel pick up in Malang city center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Java Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Trekking via Malang?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Trekking via Malang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Trekking via Malang?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Trekking via Malang?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 122100P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Trekking via Malang
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalangBus Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory