3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience two of East Java’s most impressive natural wonders on this 3-day private tour and benefit from the undivided attention of your guide. Visit the magnificent Mount Bromo volcano; see sights like the Madakaripura Waterfall, the Sea of Sand, and the Hill of Love; and climb up to the crater rim for a spectacular view. Next, hike to the summit of Mount Ijen, trek around Ijen Lake, and if you’re lucky, see the volcano’s famous blue sulphur flames.
- Stunning views and photo opportunities of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen
- Comfortable 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Surabaya
- Private tour lets you explore at your own pace and make extra stops
Saved to wishlist!
Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
Lunch and dinner. Breakfast provided by hotel. However, we will bring you to places to eat just that arranging the payment issue etc is a quite an issue across various dietary preference.
Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater and Madakaripura waterfall i.e. about 650,000 rupiah each person to be paid in cash to the local government authority.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Hotel in Surabaya or Train Station in Surabaya
Departure time is pick up from Juanda International Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Mount Bromo Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalang4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaExtreme - East JavaCategory