To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle the streets of Malaga on a hunt for the city’s best food during this 3.5-hour biking, tapas and wine adventure. Pedal to some of this southern Spanish town’s best attractions and eateries, sampling a mix of traditional and modern tapas, luscious wines and plenty of local history along the way. You’ll stop by the oldest bodega in the city, pass by a Roman amphitheater, and chow down at one of Malaga’s newest hotspots for gastronomy. A guide, cycle and helmet, and some food and drinks are covered.
- Sample the culture and food of Malaga during this combination wine and tapas bike tour
- Pass by Malaga attractions like a Roman amphitheater and Atarazanas Central Market
- Taste local tapas favorites like 'pipirrana de pulpo' (octopus salad) and 'porra antequerana' (tomato soup)
- Visit top Malaga eateries including the oldest bodega in the city and a modern gastronomy hotspot
- Cycle off some of your food and drink as you pedal through the city
- Great combination of outdoor activity, history and gastronomy
Saved to wishlist!
our friendly and enthusiastic local guide
Use of comfortable bicycle with gears
Use of helmet - please let us beforehand if you want to use a helmet.
Tapas & Drinks (2 perfect tapas and a glass of wine, a beer or a soft drink of your choice)
You can leave your belongings in our shop during the tour if you want to take them on the tour. You can collect them after the tour free of charge
There will be a lot of information available to you after the guided bike tour, so you can be prepared for the rest of your stay in Malaga.
Entrance fees to the museums. But if there is a chance to enter free of charge - we will take this opportunity!
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Vendeja, 6, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Tours Malaga - We Bike Malaga!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend wearing a helmet as you are riding through some areas with cars." See review
Product code: 8294P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMalagaFood Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaMountain Bike Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - MarbellaCity Tours - MarbellaWine Tastings - MarbellaMountain Bike Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaFood Tours - BenahavisCity Tours - BenahavisWine Tastings - BenahavisMountain Bike Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Palmeral de las SorpresasAtarazanas MarketEl Caminito del ReyMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaPablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Malaga AlcazabaEl Torcal del AntequeraCentre Pompidou MálagaCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Plaza de la MercedMalaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)