Are you interested in?
30 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
58 Tours & Activities
35 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Wine and tapas are two of Málaga’s biggest draws, but avoiding the tourist traps to find the best of them requires local knowledge. On this foodie’s walking tour, follow your guide through Málaga’s pretty Old Town and delve into the world of Andalusian gastronomy. Beat the queues in the city’s eateries with your skip-the-line ticket, and master the art of pairing Iberian Peninsula wines with regional tapas specialities.
- Pair Iberian Peninsula wines with Andalusian tapas specialities
- Avoid the queues in Málaga’s traditional tapas restaurants
- Gain insight into the secrets of Andalusian cuisine
- Your guide takes you to the tapas joints favored by Málaga’s locals
Saved to wishlist!
Local gastronomic guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Extra drinks (Included is a drink in the wine cellar and in each restaurant)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsPlaza de la Constitución, Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spanish Wine and Tapas Tasting Walking Tour in Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Spanish Wine and Tapas Tasting Walking Tour in Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Product code: 18583P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMalagaFood Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - MarbellaWine Tastings - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaFood Tours - BenahavisWine Tastings - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisCategory
Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Centre Pompidou MálagaPalmeral de las SorpresasMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)El Torcal del AntequeraPablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Plaza de la MercedCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaBasílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMálaga English CemeteryRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Atarazanas Market