Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
58 Tours & Activities
Food Lover's Guide to Malaga
12 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the El Palo and Pedregalejo fishing neighborhoods, followed by a cooking class of traditional espetos (sardine barbecue) on this tour from Nerja. Visit Malaga's last remaining shipyard and its museum, then meet your chef guide for a class on cooking the traditional regional specialty. Sit down for a meal of the espetos and salad, accompanied by bread and wine.
- Tour the fishing villages of El Palo and Pedregalejo
- Visit Malaga's last shipyard and private museum
- Traditional sardine barbecue cooking class
- Meal of barbecue, salad, bread, and a drink
- Learn about the culture and culinary history of the region
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointBaños del Carmen, Málaga
Pick-up from other locations in Málaga and its province available on request, additional transport fee may apply. Transport by eco-friendly privately shared car organized by the tour host.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Timing subject to flexible adaptation based on group specific interests or needs.
- Activity subject to weather conditions
- OPERATED BY Smart Holidays Andalusia · SHASpain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35517P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMalagaCooking Classes - AndaluciaCooking Classes - MarbellaCooking Classes - BenahavisCategory
Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Palmeral de las SorpresasState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Atarazanas MarketGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Centre Pompidou MálagaCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Málaga English CemeterySEA LIFE® BenalmádenaSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Plaza de la Merced