1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enrich your knowledge of Russian art by booking your ticket for Malaga’s Colección del Museo Ruso in advance. With your reserved ticket, you’ll bypass tickets lines and launch straight into the gallery, which contains more than 100 Russian artworks spanning the 15th and 20th centuries. See works by Russian and Soviet artists, such as Repin, Kandinsky, Tatlin, Rodchenko, and Chagall, and learn about how the art corresponds with Russian history.
- Entrance fees for both temporary and permanent exhibitions
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Permanent Collection
Entrance to Temporary Exhibition
Skip the line
Departure & Return
Departure PointColeccion del Museo Ruso, Avenida Sor Teresa Prat 15 Edificio de Tabacalera, 29004 Malaga Spain
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Free entry for children under 18 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free entry for all every Sunday from 4pm to 8pm
- Special days with free entry: White Night (May) International Museum Day (May 18th) World Tourism Day (September 27th)
- Museo Ruso is closed on Mondays, 1st January and 25th December.
- Special opening hours apply on 24th and 31st Dec: the museum will be opened until 15:00h
- Last entry is 30 minutes before the museum's closing time
- Most travelers can participate
- Discounted admission tickets for senior citizens (65+ years), students up to 26 years and large families are only available for purchase directly at the ticket office of the museum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agencia Publica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-The-Line Access to Colección del Museo Ruso in Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-The-Line Access to Colección del Museo Ruso in Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-The-Line Access to Colección del Museo Ruso in Malaga?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-The-Line Access to Colección del Museo Ruso in Malaga?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 47741P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMalagaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - MarbellaMuseum Tickets & Passes - MarbellaAttractions & Museums - BenahavisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BenahavisCategory
Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMálaga English CemeteryGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Palmeral de las SorpresasMIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)El Caminito del ReyGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Malaga Alcazaba