- Full-day tour to Setenil de las Bodegas and Ronda from the Costa del Sol
- See Ronda's main town square, Plaza de España, and the Church of the Holy Spirit
- Enjoy free time to explore Setenil de las Bodegas on your own
Departure & Return
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Bus stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
Avenida de Andalucía 10. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank.
What To Expect
Continue to Ronda, and see the dramatic El Tajo River gorge, a spectacular natural landmark that divides the city into old and new districts. Capture photographs of the Puente Nuevo, the bridge that connects the neighborhoods, and then head to the heart of town for a guided tour.
Listen to your guide’s commentary as you visit landmarks like Plaza de España, the 15th-century Church of the Holy Spirit, and the Church of St. Mary the Elder. .
Next, you will have free time to visit and to have lunch on your own. Meet your guide back again for the return trip to Costa del Sol.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas. Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- During low season (from November to March) the Ronda Day Trip is subject to cancellation if there is no minimum number of participants booked
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "When everyone wanted to take photos of a particular sight, the guide would often stand at the best vantage point, with his back to the sight, preventing us, the guests, from seeing and being able to take photos." See review
- "We had time to roam about, shop, tapas and vino, take pictures." See review
- "Ronda is a lovely town and overall this day was worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews