4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Design your own ideal day in Málaga with a private, half-day sightseeing tour led by a savvy local guide. Learn about the city’s rich history and many different periods of rule as you explore cultural and architectural highlights like the ancient Roman theater, St John’s Church, Plaza de la Merced and the Moorish Alcazaba. Your guide will customize the day’s itinerary to suit your preferences for a completely personalized and enlightening tour.
- Private, 4-hour city tour of Malaga
- Travel in a private vehicle to visit the city's historic highlights and hidden gems
- Learn about Malaga's long and many-layered history from a knowledgeable guide
- See cultural treasures like the Moorish Alcazaba fortress, the ancient Roman theater, St John’s Church and Plaza de la Merced
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 4 hours
Transport by private vehicle with separate chauffeur for 4 hours
Entrance included to Gibralfaro Castle
Other entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Malaga Cruise Port or place of choice in Malaga
- Málaga Cruise Terminal, Paseo de la Farola, 25, 29016 Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-hour City Tour of Malaga (Shore excursion or hotel pick up)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour City Tour of Malaga (Shore excursion or hotel pick up)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-hour City Tour of Malaga (Shore excursion or hotel pick up)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour City Tour of Malaga (Shore excursion or hotel pick up)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaBus Tours - MarbellaCity Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisCity Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga AlcazabaSEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)El Caminito del ReyCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Plaza de la MercedMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)