- Explore the ancient Andalusian city with a private guide
- See the Corrida Goyesca, one of Spain's oldest bullfighting rings
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Pass by the old town hall, and imagine scenes from the golden age of bullfighting at the Corrida Goyesca, one of Spain’s oldest and largest bullrings. For dramatic and dizzying views, peer far down into the Tajo Canyon from three bridges — the Puente Romano, Puente Viejo, and Puente Nuevo.
If there’s anything else in particular you’d like to see or do, your guide can customize the morning’s itinerary. The 3-hour tour finishes back at your hotel or other starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mild walking during the 3 hour tour. Since it is a private tour, you can stop and rest whenever you wish.
- Minimum 2 pax for booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms