Are you interested in?
El Caminito del Rey Tours
27 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
62 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
480 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Benefit from personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace on this private tour of Caminito del Rey. Trek along the route's hanging bridge, canyon, and cliffs while listening to insightful commentary from your guide. Ensure you don't miss the highlights of the route by traveling with a guide who knows the ins and outs, including the Hoyo Valley and the Gaitanejos and Gaitanes Cliffs.
- All entrance fees included; no hidden costs
- Private tour means personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
- Guide provides navigation and engaging commentary
- Use of helmet included for the utmost safety
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointEl Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsCaminito del Rey, 29552, Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be over 8 years old. Not allowed for children less than 8 years old.
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security reasons. If that happens, we will propose you to do something different in the nearby, come back the following day or partially or total refund (Total refund if the cancellation is up to one day before the tour date or partial refund if Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date).
- Near public transportation
- Security protocol to prevent COVID-19: IT IS MANDATORY TO USE THE MASK TO ACCESS TO THE ACTIVITY.
- Always follow the instructions of both the organization's staff/ tour guide and the information indicated on the signs or posters.
- SAFETY DISTANCE: In static, the distance between people will be 2 meters between people or family groups; In motion, the recommended distance will be 5 meters between people or family groups.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are in doubt about having them: Should contact the relevant health institution in your area, not attending the reserved visit unless the health personnel consulted, let you to perform it. You can call emergencies (112) to be assisted and follow the appropriate health instructions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caminito del Rey private walking tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caminito del Rey private walking tour ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Caminito del Rey private walking tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17739P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalaga4WD Tours - AndaluciaSporting Events - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaExtreme - AndaluciaWalking Tours - Andalucia4WD Tours - MarbellaSporting Events - MarbellaNature and Wildlife - MarbellaExtreme - MarbellaWalking Tours - Marbella4WD Tours - BenahavisSporting Events - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisExtreme - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisCategory
Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Centre Pompidou MálagaMIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Atarazanas MarketRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Málaga English CemeteryMalaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)El Torcal del AntequeraCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Palmeral de las Sorpresas