1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Save time by pre-booking your entrance ticket to the Carmen Thyssen Museum of Málaga, housed in a converted 16th-century mansion in the heart of the city. Not having to wait in line means you have more time to explore the museum's permanent collection, home to an impressive number of 19th- and 20th-century Spanish paintings, predominantly Andalusian.
- Skip the line with pre-booked entrance to Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Explore the museum's permanent collection, home to 19th and 20th-century Spanish painting
- Explore the coffered wooden ceilings and central courtyard of the historic building
- Discover on of Malagá most-prized cultural gems
Saved to wishlist!
Access to the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo Carmen Thyssen Malaga, Calle Compania 10, 29008 Malaga Spain
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 years old who show proof of age are admitted for free
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MUSEO CARMEN THYSSEN MALAGA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museo Carmen Thyssen de Malaga Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Museo Carmen Thyssen de Malaga Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Museo Carmen Thyssen de Malaga Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 59726P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMalagaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - MarbellaMuseum Tickets & Passes - MarbellaAttractions & Museums - BenahavisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BenahavisCategory
Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Atarazanas MarketCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Plaza de la MercedConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Malaga AlcazabaBasílica de Santa María de la VictoriaSEA LIFE® Benalmádena