Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
64 Tours & Activities
Atarazanas Market Tours
30 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a taste of the delicious food culture of Malaga during this walking tour of the city’s numerous tapas bars and artisan culinary creators. Come hungry as you experience the gastronomic culture of this southern Spanish city as told through its chefs and shopkeepers, savoring hand-crafted foodstuffs like local-style marinated olives, fried fish, and regional wine. You also visit the bustling Atarazanas Market and learn how a local chef is reinventing traditional cuisine with a modern twist. Additional attraction include a local expert ‘food sherpa’ guide, as well as seven tastings and four drinks.
- Explore the gastronomic culture of Malaga on a food-themed walking tour
- Savor the hand-crafted foodstuffs of Malaga during visits to its best tapas bars and artisanal food shops
- Enjoy handcrafted tastings of local-style marinated olives, fried fish and artisanal wine, plus much more
- Soak up the atmosphere of one of Malaga's historic 'ultramarinos,' a combination grocery store and tavern
- Visit with a local chef who is reinventing the city's traditional cuisine with a modern twist
- Great tour for food lovers and those interested in discovering the authentic culture of Malaga
Saved to wishlist!
7 Foodie Hotspots
14+ tapas, bites & drinks (Full Lunch)
Iberian Ham Tasting
Atarazanas Central Market Tour
Pass by the most emblematic cultural venues of Malaga
Passionate English speaking Guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Marqués de Larios, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return Details1: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Málaga, Spain
2: Calle Marqués de Larios, Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Food Sherpas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaga Tapas Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaga Tapas Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malaga Tapas Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Malaga Tapas Walking Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Malaga Tapas Walking Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Malaga Tapas Walking Tour.
- "If you are into food, then this tour is a must!" See review
- "I don’t recommend this tour for foodies as it is not a true food tasting tour with novelties ." See review
- "This tour is excellent value, as you get the guided tour plus various tastings, both at the market - very interesting place - and at tapas restaurants, as well as wine." See review
Product code: 9377P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaCity Tours - AndaluciaDining Experiences - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaCity Tours - MarbellaDining Experiences - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisCity Tours - BenahavisDining Experiences - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)El Torcal del AntequeraMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Málaga English CemeteryMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)El Caminito del ReyMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Palmeral de las SorpresasMalaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Plaza de la MercedAtarazanas Market