Are you interested in?
30 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
58 Tours & Activities
Atarazanas Market Tours
30 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Sample delicious tapas and drinks during a half-day food tour in Malaga that concludes with a sightseeing cruise on the bay. Stop at three locations in the historic center of Malaga for three tapas accompanied by drinks. Your guide shares commentary about the food culture of Spain and offers recommendations for dishes. Top off the tour with a boat trip that offers great views from the water.
- Three tapas and three drinks provided
- Explore the historic center of Malaga
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Ticket included for the Malaga bay cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsCentre Pompidou Malaga, Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n, 29016 Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaga Tapas Tour with Boat trip on the bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaga Tapas Tour with Boat trip on the bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "The boat tour wasn't necessary but beautiful, would have preferred another tapas location with Maria." See review
Product code: 18583P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMalagaFood Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - MarbellaWine Tastings - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaFood Tours - BenahavisWine Tastings - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Plaza de la MercedEl Torcal del AntequeraMalaga Park (Parque de Malaga)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Málaga English CemeteryMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Malaga Alcazaba