Are you interested in?
- 8-hour Malaga shore excursion to the Alhambra in Granada
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Learn about the sultans, kings and emirs who lived in the Alhambra since the 10th century
- Visit Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will wait for you at your Cruise arrival, holding a sign with your cruise name
- Málagaport, Muelle Cánovas, s/n, 29001 Málaga, Spain
What To Expect
Next, admire the architectural opulence of the Nasrid Palaces and marvel at the decadent Islamic art that adorns the walls. Learn of the eccentric emirs and decadent sultans that inhabited the palace, then set out on a serene stroll of the Generalife Gardens.Wander amid exotic flowers, abundant plants and distinctive water features as your explore the verdant enclave with your guide. Return to your luxurious minivan when the tour concludes and rest during the return journey to the Port of Malaga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Malaga Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra and Generalife Gardens Tour.