Are you interested in?
196 Tours & Activities
Malaga Alcazaba Tours
68 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
479 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Taking group tours with fixed itineraries often means missing places or activities that interest you. This private Malaga tour lets you customize your sightseeing so you discover the city your own way. Stroll the historical center, follow the Picasso trail, explore the Alcazaba, see Antonio Banderas’ house, or enjoy museums as you wish. You also benefit from personalized insights from your guide, helping you get the most from the sights.
- Private walking tour of Malaga
- Flexible itinerary lets you customize your sightseeing to suit you
- Visit the Alcazaba, stroll the historical city center, or explore the Picasso Museum
- Uncover Malaga’s history and get insider tips from a private guide
- Wine tasting included
- Central meeting point a few meters from the cruise port
- Pickup from central Malaga hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks
Entrance tickets to monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointOficina de Información Turística de Málaga, Plaza de la Marina, 11, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaga Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaga Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Product code: 18583P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Malaga AlcazabaMalaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Palmeral de las SorpresasConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaBasílica de Santa María de la VictoriaSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Málaga English CemeteryRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)