Are you interested in?
36 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
64 Tours & Activities
Atarazanas Market Tours
30 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Sample Málaga’s most distinctive tapas, explore the city’s historic center and take in a vibrant dance show or market on a 3-hour, cultural tour with a foodie guide. Kick off your experience with a glass of wine, then visit a series of three restaurants for drinks and small bites. Learn how to order, eat and drink like a Spaniard with insider tips. Finish your tour by celebrating local culture at an evening dance show or with an afternoon visit to the colorful Atarazanas Market.
- 3-hour tapas tour of Málaga
- Discover the city's best places to eat and drink
- Enjoy drinks and tapas at three local restaurants
- Great overview of the city
- Meet other travelers over drinks and small bites
- See a dance show or visit the local market
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tapas Tour Malaga: Origin, elaboration and tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tapas Tour Malaga: Origin, elaboration and tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Product code: 18583P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMalagaFood Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - MarbellaWine Tastings - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaFood Tours - BenahavisWine Tastings - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Plaza de la MercedConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)El Caminito del ReyMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Málaga English CemeteryGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaReservatauro RondaState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Malaga AlcazabaMalaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)