Departure & Return
You will find our beach hut and nautical area, facing the sea, almost in the right corner of La Herradura beach. Just before the bridge over the dry riverbed "Rio Jate", next to the public boat ramp and jetty. Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/ieHyKdKekENEWQ2w9
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activ8You
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kayak and Snorkeling Tour in Acantilados de Cerro Gordo-Maro Natural Park.