Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Granada and the Alhambra from Malaga
- Learn about the UNESCO-listed Alhambra palace on a guided tour
- Admire elaborate architecture and visit the Charles V Palace
- Take in views of the Albayzin enclave from the Generalife Gardens
- Avoid long lines with entrance to Alhambra and Generalife included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointAvenida de Andalucía, Av. de Andalucía, Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set in the hills beneath the sweeping Sierra Nevada mountains, the Moorish palace is home to dazzling displays of Islamic architecture that have earned it a place on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. Discover the palace's standout sights on a tour, then check out the neighboring Charles V Palace and the Generalife Gardens. Have your camera ready to capture the vistas over Granada and Albayzin, the city’s old Muslim quarter.
Travel into Granada for a meal at your own expense, then make the most of some time at your leisure. After a Granada walking tour, return to your transport for the journey to Malaga. Your day trip ends back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the policy of the Council of the Alhambra, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name and Surname all the passengers
- Please note that the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full Day to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens Direct from Malaga.