- Tour to Granada from the Costa del Sol
- Take in views of the Andalusian landscape at Riofrio
- Visit the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Tour the Palace of Charles V
- Enjoy free time in central Granada to explore the city at your leisure
- Pickup and drop-off from central meeting places on the Costa del Sol included
Departure & Return
Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28 Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive, take a tour with your guide of the Alhambra, a Moorish palace located in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Take in the intricate detailing of one of the world's best examples of Islamic architecture as you explore the palace complex, which includes the Alcazaba fortification and Palace of Carlos V. Then head to the Generalife Gardens, located nearby, and admire views of the city and the Albaycin district.
Next, go with your guide into central Granada, where you have free time. Visit a local restaurant for lunch (own expense), and explore the area for a bit on your own. Your day trip then ends with the drive back to Costa del Sol for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour have multiple pickup stops along Costa del Sol
- Due to the policy of the Council of the Alhambra, all bookings must include for each passenger, without exception, the following data at the moment of reservation: Name and Surname all the passengers
- There are other pickup points in the city. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full Day to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens from Torremolinos.