- Full-day trip to Cordoba from Malaga
- Explore Cordoba, the capital of Moorish Spain for 300 years
- Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba, the Roman Bridge, and the Synagogue
- Enjoy a guided tour of Cordoba's Jewish Quarter
- See traditional Andalucian patios and gardens
Departure & Return
Avenida de Andalucía, bus stop nº11 in front of Caixa Bank.
What To Expect
See legendary landmarks like the Jewish Quarter, the Roman Bridge, the Great Mosque of Cordoba, and the Synagogue from the comfort of your coach and gain fascinating insight into the prosperous past of the city. Disembark to enjoy a guided walk of the Jewish Quarter, with its serpentine network of streets thronged with whitewashed courtyards and flower-filled balconies.
Visit the Synagogue for an up-close view of one of Europe’s oldest Jewish churches and then sample some traditional Spanish food during some leisurely free time for lunch (own expense). Sated, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cordoba’s traditional patios (courtyards) and then return to your coach to relax during the journey back to Malaga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify the itinerary due to force majeure reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you only have ONE day to visit southern Spain, I urge you to go to Cordoba." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews