10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walk the Caminito del Rey (The King’s Little Pathway) through the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes gorge on this full-day tour from Malaga. Head into Andalucia’s countryside for a guided hike along the suspended footbridge and cliffside pathway, suspended about 328 feet (100 meters) above the river, as you absorb the bird’s-eye views. The roughly 3.2-feet (1-meter) wide path runs for about 1.8 miles (3 kilometers). Entrance fee and coach transport from Malaga included.
- Walk on the famous Caminitio del Rey on a guided tour
- Take in the views from 328 feet off the ground
- Sample local Andalucian products like olive oil and wine
- Round-trip transportation form Malaga included
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned motor-coach.
Multilingual escort guide.
Guided tour of Caminito del Rey.
Transportation from Malaga directly to Caminito del Rey.
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
Departure & Return
Av. de Andalucía, Málaga, Spain
Avenida de Andalucía, bus stop nº11 in front of Caixa Bank.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The estimated time for this route is between 2.5 hours and 3 hours walking, so it is essential to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The entrance is forbidden for people aged less than 8 years old.
- This path is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, or for people who might suffer from dizziness.
- We recommend visitors to take with them water and some snacks.
- There are no toilets along the path.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- The tour could be cancelled due to the bad weather.
- Near public transportation
- Please note the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caminito del Rey Tour Direct From Malaga?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Caminito del Rey Tour Direct From Malaga?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caminito del Rey Tour Direct From Malaga?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caminito del Rey Tour Direct From Malaga?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The place is well organised and truly, it is a must-do in Malaga and it is not dangerous at all." See review
- "Walking the narrow pathway shows amazing views of the very narrow gorge/ If you are in Malaga area its a must" See review
- "It was certainly a must do trip if you are staying in Malaga." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Caminito del Rey Tour Direct From Malaga
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMalagaBus Tours - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - MarbellaNature and Wildlife - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaFull-day Tours - MarbellaBus Tours - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisFull-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga Alcazaba Tours & TicketsCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes) Tours & TicketsMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando) Tours & TicketsCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga) Tours & TicketsEl Torcal del Antequera Tours & TicketsGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro) Tours & TicketsRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro) Tours & TicketsMalaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación) Tours & TicketsState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso) Tours & TicketsMalaga Park (Parque de Malaga) Tours & TicketsMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga) Tours & TicketsMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina) Tours & TicketsConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion) Tours & TicketsPalmeral de las Sorpresas Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Benalmádena Tours & TicketsMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta) Tours & TicketsCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen) Tours & TicketsGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce) Tours & TicketsAutomobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda) Tours & TicketsMalaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga) Tours & Tickets