Are you interested in?
210 Tours & Activities
El Torcal del Antequera Tours
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
471 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Head into the heart of Andalusia on this private day trip from Marbella to Antequera. On arrival, hike alongside your own personal guide past a vivid landscape of limestone karsts in El Torcal nature reserve. In the afternoon, explore the Menga Dolmen, an archaeological site dating back to 3,000 BC. Finish your full-day tour at Alcazaba of Antequera, the Royal Collegiate of Santa Maria and the Roman baths before return transport to your hotel.
- Private day trip to Antequera with a personal guide
- Hike through El Torcal de Antequera in the Sierra del Torcal mountain range
- Explore megalithic dolmens excavated in the 19th century
- Visit the 14th-century fortress, Alcazaba of Antequera
- See the Royal Collegiate of Santa Maria and the Roman baths
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Entrance fees (Fortress and Collegiate)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is sport
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, checking forecast
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet you at the parking area of El Torcal and Antequera.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- If there are babies or children under 9 years of age, please indicate it to properly manage their seat in the vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antequera and El Torcal private full-day trip from Marbella or Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antequera and El Torcal private full-day trip from Marbella or Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 17739P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaBus Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaFull-day Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisFull-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga AlcazabaMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Palmeral de las SorpresasCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Centre Pompidou MálagaAtarazanas MarketSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Plaza de la MercedMalaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)El Caminito del ReyMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)El Torcal del AntequeraMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)