7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Let the allure of Africa entice you across the sea to the cultural splendor of Morocco on a 6-night tour of the country. Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the souks and sights of Morocco as you discover traditional towns like Fez, Marrakech, Casablanca, Tangier, Rabat and Meknes. See UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites like the Hassan II Mosque and Fez’s medina, and gain fascinating insight into the country’s rich historical heritage with a knowledgeable guide. Luxuriate in 3- or 4-star accommodation for six nights and feast upon the unique flavors of Morocco with selected meals.
- 6-night tour of Morocco from Malaga, led by an expert guide
- Travel by ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco
- Enjoy coach tours of Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- See top Moroccan attractions including Djemaa el Fna in Marrakech and Mohammed V Mausoleum in Rabat
- Experience Moroccan culture with optional show and dinner nights, such as an evening at Chez Ali Fantasia in Marrakech
- Choose from 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation in Fez, Marrakech, Rabat and Tangier
Saved to wishlist!
Panoramic sightseeing tour in Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
Tour escort during the tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Malaga , Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, AndaluciaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus
- Any expenses incurred at the hotel (cot, additional meals, etc.) should be paid directly to the hotel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing; all visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Passengers must pass customs control with their luggage
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that hotel ratings vary between countries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMalagaBus Tours - AndaluciaMulti-day Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - MarbellaMulti-day Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaBus Tours - BenahavisMulti-day Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Palmeral de las SorpresasMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Centre Pompidou MálagaCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Plaza de la MercedPeña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaEl Torcal del AntequeraAutomobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Reservatauro RondaCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Atarazanas MarketMalaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)