Are you interested in?
- 6-night tour of Morocco from Malaga, led by an expert guide
- Travel by ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco
- Enjoy coach tours of Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- See top Moroccan attractions including Djemaa el Fna in Marrakech and Mohammed V Mausoleum in Rabat
- Experience Moroccan culture with optional show and dinner nights, such as an evening at Chez Ali Fantasia in Marrakech
- Choose from 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation in Fez, Marrakech, Rabat and Tangier
Departure & Return
Departure PointMalaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus
- Any expenses incurred at the hotel (cot, additional meals, etc.) should be paid directly to the hotel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing; all visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Passengers must pass customs control with their luggage
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that hotel ratings vary between countries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier.