Are you interested in?
- 5-day Morocco tour from Malaga with an expert local guide
- Admire Casablanca’s Mauresque architecture on a city tour
- Explore Marrakech and see Dejna El Fna Square and Saadines Tombs
- Spend time in Meknes and marvel at its iconic landmarks like Bab Mansour Gate
- Walk around Fez’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Accommodation in your choice of superior- or standard-grade hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Calle Cortina del Muelle, 1, 29015 Málaga, Spain
2: Av. de la Aurora, 25, 29002 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Tour size may range from 7 to 48 passengers
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- There is no camel ride scheduled on the tour, nor free time to do so
- Please note that hotel ratings vary between countries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Morocco Tour: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat from Malaga.