- 3-night tour of Morocco from Malaga, led by an expert guide
- Travel by ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco
- Explore the vibrant cities of Fez, Meknes and Rabat and Tangier during tours
- See top Moroccan attractions including the UNESCO-listed Medina of Fez and Mohammed V Mausoleum in Rabat
- Experience Moroccan culture with an optional folk show and dinner in Fez
- Enjoy two nights in Fez and one night in Tangier, staying in 4-star hotel accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Any expenses incurred at the hotel (cot, additional meals, etc.) should be paid directly to the hotel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing; all visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Passengers must pass customs control with their luggage
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that hotel ratings vary between countries
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms