- Get the inside scoop on Madrid’s tapas scene on a small-group tour
- Let a guide introduce you to authentic tapas and bars rather than rely on guesswork
- Try local tapas and gain insight into their recipes you’d miss alone
- Enjoy a drink with each plate, and the intimacy of a group capped at 10
Departure & Return
We'll meet outside Ruben Dario Metro Station - Line 5 (‘Paseo de la Castellana' exit) Since there are 2 different metro station exits for Rubén Dario, please keep in mind the following indications: - If you are coming by metro on the Line 5, please make sure you leave the metro taking the exit for 'Paseo de la Castellana'. - If you are not coming by metro, make sure you walk to the metro entrance located here: https://goo.gl/maps/R34SfynP43w
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buzziler
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience