5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Even if you only have a few hours to spare you can still visit the historic Spanish city of Toledo with this half-day private tour. After you're whisked from your Madrid hotel, you join your guide for a walking tour of Toledo to uncover numerous attractions that contribute to the city's listing as as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From the Jewish Quarter to the alcazar to the cathedral, you can experience this storied city in just a few hours.
- Visit Toledo with this half-day private sightseeing adventure, from Madrid
- Wander the city on a guided walking tour, and enjoy the views from a lookout
- Pick a time that's best for you, with flexible departures throughout the day
- Travel comfortably by luxury minibus, with central Madrid pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transportation by Luxury Minibus from Madrid
Official Tour Guide
Panoramic Tour in Toledo with stop at a lookout point
Guided walking Tour in Toledo
Cathedral of Toledo (entrance included)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Any service not specified in the "Included" section
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the group from an accommodation in Central Madrid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AKI TRAVEL GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: Toledo from Madrid. Entrance to the Cathedral included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: Toledo from Madrid. Entrance to the Cathedral included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: Toledo from Madrid. Entrance to the Cathedral included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: Toledo from Madrid. Entrance to the Cathedral included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Plaza de CibelesLa Esquina del BernabeuTemple of Debod (Templo de Debod)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Basílica de San Francisco El GrandeLa Casa EncendidaLa LatinaMadrid Plaza de la VillaMuseo del Aire Palacio De CristalOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Andén CeroMuseum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)Parque Warner MadridPuerta del SolRoyal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez)Madrid Zoo Aquarium