- Full-day city sightseeing and Toledo tour from Madrid
- See Plaza de España, the Bullring, and the Gran Vía on a morning tour of Madrid
- Spend the afternoon exploring UNESCO-listed Toledo
- Ideal introduction to Madrid for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Combine two popular Madrid tours into one!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a break for lunch (own expense), jump back on the bus for the hour-long journey to hilltop Toledo. Then, set out on a walking tour of Toledo’s UNESCO-listed historic center, stopping to enjoy views of the Alcázar, take a peek at the magnificent Toledo Cathedral, and marvel at architectural gems such as the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Toledo City Hall, and the Church of St. Tomé, home to El Greco’s legendary painting ‘Burial of the Count of Orgaz’.
On the return journey, stop at a traditional factory shop to discover Toledo’s striking handicrafts, including unique ‘Damasquino’ metalwork. Finally, return to Madrid, where your tour ends back at the VPT Bus Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours must be taken on the same day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Madrid Sightseeing Tour with Toledo City.