- Enjoy several tastings on this half-day food tour of Lyon
- Find out about Lyon’s Old Town hidden secrets from a guide
- Spend time outdoors, get your bearings of Lyon, and meet local producers
- A small-group tour limited to 12 foodies ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The guide will wait in front of the statue of Monseigneur Lavarenne, near St.George's Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children (between 13 and 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon Bike Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands