- Private walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed city of Lviv
- Explore Lviv’s medieval streets and squares with your private guide
- Discover top attractions such as the Church of the Jesuits and the Lviv Opera and Ballet House
- Admire the Pharmacy Museum, one of Europe’s oldest operating pharmacies
- Gain insight into centuries of rich Ukrainian history
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you in front of the main entrance to Lviv Opera House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.