4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail from Luxor to Aswan, with plenty of stops along the way to see the sights, with this three-night all-inclusive cruise. When you’re not on board, you'll visit ancient temples and burial sites, with Egyptologist guides on hand to tell you all about the ancient history of this fascinating region.
- Egyptologist guides will show you the sights
- Three nights’ accommodation is included
- Round-trip transportation from your hotels to the cruise are included
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights at 5 stars cruise
meals start with lunch end with breakfast
cabin with all facilities
all sites which mentioned in the program
pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
Egyptology tour guide
horse and carriage
taxes and charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from Luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charming Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor 3 nights ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor 3 nights ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor 3 nights ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor 3 nights ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor 3 nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDahabCairoAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Cruises - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses IIIAbydosDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of TutankhamunLuxor TempleMummification MuseumValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Colossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)