- Easily visit the East and West Banks of the Nile
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name Pickup from a hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor Pickup from Luxor airport Pickup from Luxor train station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms