6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned transport
Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
Snacks Bag includes (Can Of Pepsi, Bottle of water , Chips ,Sweet Cake)
All service charges & taxes
door to door transfers from and to your destinations in Luxor
qualified licensed driver
entrance fees(around 20 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from Luxor train station,hotels or airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Day Tour To Habu Temples,valley Of The Worker & Valley Of The Queens ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Day Tour To Habu Temples,valley Of The Worker & Valley Of The Queens ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Day Tour To Habu Temples,valley Of The Worker & Valley Of The Queens ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Day Tour To Habu Temples,valley Of The Worker & Valley Of The Queens ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamAlexandriaGizaLuxorSharm el SheikhAswanAbu SimbelCairoSafagaAir Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaAir Tours - AswanCity Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanAir Tours - HurghadaCity Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Colossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesAbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunValley of the QueensValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Luxor TempleTomb of Ramses III