3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soar over Luxor aboard a hot air balloon as the sun rises over the ancient Egyptian city. This small-group tour includes round-trip transfers from your hotel and a 45-minute long sunrise flight, complete with commentary from your pilot guide. You’ll even get a flight certificate to commemorate your journey.
- Watch the sunrise over Luxor from aboard a hot air balloon
- Group sizes limited to 15 people for personalized attention from your pilot
- Round-trip transfers from your Luxor hotel are included
- Take home a souvenir flight certificate
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup service from your Hotel or Nile cruise and return.
All transfers by an A/C. vehicle.
Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels or Nile Cruises in luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor
9 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhCity Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaCity Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanWater Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanCity Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Colossi of MemnonAbydosTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumAvenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)