- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120 kg)
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: The Zipline launch site is not wheel chair and stroller accessible but there is a waiting area and park on the property for persons to browse around and enjoy the rainforest while other customers do the Zipline Canopy
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Things to take includes extra cash, camera, towels, water shoes or quick drying sneakers, swimwear, shorts or pants for zipline
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, travelers may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If as a result, your tour may be canceled without a refund
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons required for the tour to continue. If we do not meet the minimum, the tour can either be rescheduled, other options suggested or the tour canceled with a full refund
- Pickup time may change based on the local traffic conditions
- Minimum age for Dunns River is 3 years, Zipline is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms