Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
*Entrance Fees: YS Falls (Waterfalls) Adult $20 - Child $12 (Canopy) Adult $49 - Child $39
*Entrance Fees: Black River Safari - Adult $18 - Child $12
*Boat Fees to Floyd Pelican Bar: $15
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickp / drop-offs at Hotel / Villas and Cruise Ship Port your driver will meet you at lobby. Private Round Trip Transportation for Tour.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Things to Bring: Camera , Towel , Swin-wear
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ellis Tours & Transfers
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during YS Falls , Black River Safari and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during YS Falls , Black River Safari and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during YS Falls , Black River Safari and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during YS Falls , Black River Safari and Floyd's Pelican Bar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
YS Falls , Black River Safari and Floyd's Pelican Bar
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayLuceaTrelawnyShore Excursions - NegrilNature and Wildlife - NegrilExtreme - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilZiplining - NegrilShore Excursions - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayZiplining - Montego BayShore Excursions - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthZiplining - FalmouthCategory