- Visit three of the five Cinque Terre villages
- Travel by bus, train, and boat
- Enjoy free time to swim, have lunch, or go shopping (own expense)
- Expert tour guide offers insight and history of the region
Departure & Return
Outside the train station, under the orange TAXI sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- There is no hiking on this tour but there are uneven surfaces
- People with walking difficulties, walking sticks or wheelchairs are NOT accepted
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
- On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure: bad weather, strikes etc.
- Not recommended to people with walking difficulties
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come See Italy - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Best of Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Lucca.