Are you interested in?
- Explore an amusement park based on the story of Pinocchio
- Visit the Pinocchio museum to see art, illustrations, and puppets
- Bring the kids to see a puppet show
- Enjoy classic amusements like old fairground rides
Departure & Return
Departure PointParco di Pinocchio, Via di San Gennaro 5, 51012 Collodi, Pescia Italy
from March, 1st to March, 25th from 9:00 am to 6,30 pm;
from March 26th to September 23rd from 9:00 am to 8,00 pm;
from September 24th to October 28th from 9:00 am to 7,00 pm;
from October 29th to November 5th from 9:00 am to 5,30 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adventure Trails
- Tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase
- The Junior Junior Ticket does not include the two Adventure Trails in Pinocchio Park that are reserved for visitors over 5 years and with a height of 1 meter to 1 and a half for security reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parco di Pinocchio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.