- Maximize time in Lucca with a private tour
- Walk along the intact Renaissance city walls
- Visit the birthplace of Puccini, the celebrated composer
- Learn about Lucca’s medieval towers
Departure & Return
At the entrance of the pedestrian area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites which require an entrance fee. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy a ticket at the place
- The duration of the transfer is approximately one hour and 15 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Lucca 2 hours private walking tour with a local guide.