2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the traditional Tuscan town of Lucca on a walking tour of the historic center. Stroll the cobblestone streets, bustling piazzas and old Renaissance walls; trace the city’s Roman past along Via San Paolino and Piazza San Michele; and see the birthplace of local composer Giacomo Puccini. Keep your camera poised as you admire the medieval buildings along Via Fillungo, peek inside San Frediano church and visit landmarks like the Cathedral of San Martino, Piazza Anfiteatro and Torre delle Ore.
- Discover the city’s rich Roman heritage in Piazza Anfiteatro, Via San Paolino and Piazza San Michele
- Visit the San Frediano church and Cathedral of San Martino
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- Great overview of Lucca for first-time visitors or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Adult rate applies to travelers 15 years and older
- Children ages 0-14 are free with a paid adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Definitely, worthwhile and a good introduction to history and some behind the scenes information." See review
- "Only issue was the group was too big, 37 people and no headphones were provided making it hard to hear everything." See review
- "She has a good knowledge of English so language wasn't a problem .I would definitely recommend this tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyCategory