- Get a quick overview of the top sights of Lucca
- Taste locally prepared wine at a local winery
- Enjoy complimentary admission to the Villa Rossi
- Have the personalized experience of a small group
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Lucca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by La Dolce Vita of the renaissance - Half-Day Walking Tour .