- 5-hour Tuscan cooking class in Lucca
- Shop for fresh ingredients and sample regional delicacies with a chef
- Help prepare a delicious 4-course lunch, then pair your creations with local wines
- Learn tips and tricks to recreate your favorite recipes back home
- Suitable for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointLucca, Lucca, Province of Lucca, Tuscany
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Il Cuore / Extra Virgin Lucca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cooking Class in Lucca's Historic Center.