- Learn about the history of Louisville from your guide
- See more than if you explore on your own
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
- Take in the Victorian architecture while you walk
Departure & Return
Daytime tours NO LONGER start at Adrienne & Co. donut shop near the corner of Fourth and Oak. Unfortunately, this business has permanently closed its doors due to the current COVID situation. Meet your guide at the brown "Welcome to Old Louisville" sign on the corner. "1300 S. 4th. St." for GPS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FYI The starting point is in a transitional area where you might encounter panhandlers, homeless people, and people who don't look like you.
- Not recommended for visitors with mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- MUST BE ABLE TO WALK 90 MINUTES WITHOUT A BATHROOM BREAK!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisville Historic Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We had a wonderful time and highly recommended this walking tour!" See review